St. Luke’s Medical Center – exhibitor
St. Luke’s Medical Center in Gdansk is a medical facility that treats chronic diseases, autoimmune diseases, chronic infections (including tick-borne diseases), inflammatory diseases, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and intestinal microbiome, or chronic fatigue syndrome, as well as broad-based preventive health care. The center also provides supportive treatment for oncological diseases.
Mitochondrial and orthomolecular medicine, as well as diagnostics based on cooperation with domestic and foreign laboratories, are used in daily practice. The clinic has an international character, with patients coming from many corners of the world. A special place is given to the diagnosis of genetic polymorphisms.
St. Luke’s Medical Center is distinguished by its holistic approach to patients and the search for individual, personalized solutions.
Lemonade, consultations, treatments, and specialists.
- free dietary consultation – In order to improve the function of mitochondria and ensure their proper functioning and energy production, we need to provide them with the right substrates. That’s why a proper diet and proper nutrition for the body is so important. St. Luke’s Medical Center’s booth will host 15-minute talks with the Center’s clinical dietitian Joanna Bazydlo, M.D., M.Sc. Consultations will be conducted at 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. Please sign up by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free treatments of innovative IHHT – oxygen therapy allows you to simulate altitude training at any time, in a state of relaxation and rest. Air with low oxygen content is inhaled through the mask alternating with air with normal oxygen content or oxygen-rich air. Reduced oxygen levels trigger a cascade of adaptive responses that result in positive physiological changes such as increasing the number and quality of mitochondria, increasing the blood supply to muscles, improving the body’s metabolic processes, improving the quality of red blood cells and hemoglobin, and improving cardiorespiratory fitness. At the St. Luke’s Medical Center stand, 20-minute oxygen treatments will be conducted.
- Mitochondrial diagnostics – Mitochondrial function depends on genetic and epigenetic factors (lifestyle, diet, exercise, psyche), as well as age, physical condition, inflammation (especially latent) immune system status, micro- and macronutrient deficiencies, metabolic deregulation and disease manifestations, among others. Defective mitochondria can be the cause of many chronic health problems. Diagnosis of mitochondrial dysfunction enables correct diagnosis and appropriate therapy. At the St. Luke’s Medical Center booth, a certified diagnostician and specialist with many years of experience in the medical laboratory will be available to answer questions about choosing the right diagnostics and tests.
- Medical supplementation – supplementation with mitotropic substances (key to the function of our mitochondria) is an essential step towards healthy mitochondria. A supplementation specialist will answer any questions you may have about the proper selection of supplementation and intravenous therapies offered by St. Luke’s Medical Center.
- Stem Cells – Stem cell therapy is suitable for people who have undergone debilitating treatment and is designed to regenerate the body and damaged organs. People affected by chronic diseases can also benefit from regenerative therapy. Stem cells are taken from the patient’s body, so there is no risk of rejection. The source of stem cells used for therapeutic purposes is the patient’s peripheral blood. The isolated cells are cultured in media that stimulate their division and growth until a sufficient number of mature stem cells are obtained.
For more information, visit the St. Luke’s Medical Center booth at the Curatio International Medical Tourism and Preventive Health Care Trade Show.
Date: September 23-24, 2022